GENDER PAY GAP REPORT
The Feel Good Group Limited supports equal pay for all staff employed throughout the company.
The statistical data shown below needs to be considered alongside the fact female staff make up
92% of the overall staff at any one time, as is common with other Retail businesses in the sector.
Males and females carrying out the same role are paid equally. The majority of males are in management roles which distorts the hourly rate for the relatively low number of male employees.
- Female mean hourly rate is 29.2% lower than Male
- Female median hourly rate is 7.6% lower than Male
- Female mean bonus is 68.2% lower than Male
- Female median bonus is 22.2% higher than Male
- 43.1% of Males received a Bonus Payment
- 63.1% of Females received a Bonus Payment
- Lower salary quartile has 2.4% Male and 97.6% female
- Lower Middle salary quartile has 9.5% Male and 90.5% female
- Upper Middle salary quartile has 7.1% Male and 92.9% female
- Upper salary quartile has 14.5% Male and 85.5% female