Please read the following carefully before using our sunbed or spray tan equipment…
- Sunbed tanning systems should be treated with the same caution as normal sunlight. A tan should be built gradually, particularly if you have sensitive skin.
- Never repeat tanning treatment if any signs of redness remain from previous sunbathing or tanning.
- Wear goggles or appropriate protective eyewear, remove contact lenses, keep eyes closed and avoid looking directly at the light tubes. Do not tamper with or touch the light tubes when using the equipment.
- Sun bed tanning Sessions should be limited to once every 24hrs and not exceed 500 minutes in one year.
- Tanning Packages are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise advertised.
- Persons with sensitive skin or no existing tan should restrict their first few sunbed sessions to a maximum of six minutes. It is also advised that cosmetics, perfumes and deodorants should not be worn during treatment.
- No Refunds will be given without medical certification
- Pre-Paid sunbed packages are not normally transferable; please consult a member of staff
DO NOT USE UV TANNING EQUIPMENT IF YOU…
- Are Under 18
- Suffer from: ill effects from normal sunbathing, epilepsy, giddiness or fainting, headaches or migraine, heart condition, blood pressure, hypertension, prickly heat, cold sores, allergies, skin ulcers or raised/ multiple moles?
- Are: under medical supervision, prescribed or taking any form of drug, ointment/lotion, antibiotic or tranquilliser, diabetic, pregnant or hypersensitive to light?
- Have had: hot waxing, tattooing, bleaching, laser hair removal or electrolysis in the past 24 hours?
- Currently have, or recently have been treated for, skin cancer
- Have a large number of moles, freckles or have red hair
- Are taking any photosensitising medication
BEFOR A SPRAY TAN WE RECOMMEND…
- A patch test 48 hours prior to tan if you have very sensitive skin.
- Completely cover the whole breast area with a bikini top or strapless bra if you are breast feeding.
- Leave 24 hours after having any of the following treatments hot waxing, tattooing, bleaching, laser hair removal or electrolysis.
DO NOT USE SPRAY TAN EQUIPMENT IF…
You are in your first trimester of pregnancy. If you are pregnant and not in your first trimester please take care when using our booths as the floor may be slippery. Do not use spray tanning equipment and check with your doctor your suitability for spray tanning if you have asthma, suffer from eczema or psoriasis, have open wounds, cuts or burns, taking medication that may affect the level of your skin-ph (most commonly antibiotics), have a pacemaker or other electro-medical devices which are sensitive to electromagnetic interference.